The APPLICATION & REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR ERASMUS STUDENTS are summarized:
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
• Student Application Form
• Erasmus+ Learning Agreement for Studies or Learning Agreement for Traineeship
• Copy of legal ID card or passport
• Transcript of Records in English (Which shows your previous studies)
• Copy of the registration at the home institution or university card
• Scanned Passport Size Photo
1. Fill in Ege University Student Application Form (Completed in full via Computer and signed by the student and stamped by International Relations Office. Application forms without stamp and signature will be invalid!)
2. Erasmus+ Learning Agreement for Studies or Learning Agreement for Traineeship Please get in contact with your Erasmus Departmental Coordinator in your home University and ERASMUS/ECTS coordinators in Ege University about which courses will be relevant and recognized as a contribution to your own degree programme. Please click to see List of Degree Programmes offered and detailed lists of the courses of every faculty and school in Ege University. The Learning Agreement should be signed by the student, your Departmental Coordinator and Academic/Institutional Coordinator. Without confirmation of the Learning Agreement, Acceptance Letter can not be issued.
All these completed forms along with the other application documents can be sent in 2 ways:
- You can send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send by Regular Post to International Relations Office address below:
Ege University Rectorate
Gençlik Caddesi No:12
3. After receiving the Department's/Faculty's approval, a letter of Acceptance will be issued for you. Acceptance Letter will be sent by regular post and by e-mail as well to the home university International Office Address and the student's home address.
4. "Confirmation Letter for Accommodation" will be sent along with the Letter of Acceptance if the student request accommodation by filling the Application Form properly. You may also live off-campus but in such cases you are responsible for finding your own housing.
5. Please inform our International Office as soon as possible your date of arrival. The Orientation Programme will be sent to the e-mails of the students before they arrive.
6. Upon your arrival, please contact our International Office as soon as possible for your administrative and registration procedures, also the student assistants will help you with the practical matters.
7. Student Cards will be given to the student upon arrival. Students must send photos stated in the Application Procedure to get a student card.
8. Contact your ERASMUS/ECTS coordinators in Ege University so that he/she knows you have arrived and can help you with your academic issues. Our International Office will direct you to the related Erasmus Coordinator.
9. During your studies in Ege University, there can be some changes in your original Learning Agreement. In that case you should fill this form. Changes to Learning Agreement The form will be sent to International Relations Office via your Dept./Faculty officially. Then International Relations Office will send the document directly to your home university for their approval. In order to issue your Transcript of Records correctly and on time, Changes to Learning Agreement is very important!
10. At the end of semester, an official copy of Erasmus+ Transcript of Records will be posted to your International Office.
11. Your statement will be signed and stamped by the International Relations Office.
12. You will need to get a resident permit during your study period in Turkey. It is necessary to get a valid health insurance in Turkey to apply for residence permit.